- Sump Pumps
- Gas Line
- Backflow Prevention and Testing
- Stack Replacement
Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures
- Water Treatment Systems
The story of Performance Plumbing goes back generations and started when our founder, Rick Rolwes, was a young boy. His father was a plumber and Rick got started in the family business at an early age. When his father closed his business in 1991, Rick opened up a plumbing business of his own, and Performance Plumbing was born.
Twenty-five years later, we’re still here and our success can be seen in the wide variety of services we offer. We began with plumbing services for residential construction only, and now we offer a full array of plumbing operations for residences and businesses throughout the St. Louis, MO area. And we’ve done it all by adhering to the basic principles of good service at an affordable price. Call us today to learn more. At Performance Plumbing, your problem is no problem!
What Good Service Means
Terms like "good service" get passed around a lot, and you’re apt to hear it from every plumbing service in the St. Louis, MO area. But we mean it when we say it, and have the specifics to back up our claim!
- Stocked trucks. We have the best equipped trucks in the area, which means that 90% of our calls can be completed while the customer waits.
- Licensed technicians. Our team members all receive factory training and are well versed on the latest plumbing components and appliances.
- Emergency service. Our team is ready to go when you are, and can perform repairs in the middle of the night or over the weekend.
- Pricing up front. All of the costs are outlined before work begins, so there’s no hidden fees or gotchas.
- Award winning work. We have a BBB accredited A+ rating and were one of the BBB’s 2012 Torch Award Winners, as well as being an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner.
Treat Every Customer Like Your Only Customer
The benefits of owning a home mean that your household is unique to you, and unlike any other. When trouble arises with the plumbing system, you don’t want a service to apply a generic solution. You want the solution to your particular problem – as singular as your home itself – and you want that solution to stick. We pride ourselves on the good name our team has built, and we treat every call like it came from one of our own homes. All of our work is guaranteed up front, and we have friendly financing options available if your budget can’t quite fit the work that needs to be done.
Part of a Community
Above all, we know we’re just one part of a larger community, and that our customers are also our neighbors. We value the trust you place in us when you have a problem with this essential part of your household, and we promise to abide by that trust in every aspect of our business.
It’s helped make us the success we are, and what’s worked for the past twenty–five years should be good for the next twenty–five and beyond. For plumbing repair, kitchen remodeling, water heater installation, and a host of other projects, don’t hesitate to rely on us. Your problem is no problem!